Pregnancy is one of life's most wonderful, yet scariest experiences. You look forward with anticipation leading towards the birth of your baby. Every kick makes you smile, but as a mother, it is hard not to worry about pretty much everything and especially about your sweet baby.
Our Baby Monitor Sound Amplifier will give you the joy of listening to your little one's heartbeat as early as 12 weeks. It is compact and easy to carry. It has three operating modes: Real-time FHR display, Average FHR display, and manual mode. It has a built-in speaker for audio output and has great audio quality.
Simply place the doppler probe onto your baby bump, and you are ready to listen!
Three modes of Operation:
Recording Cable (optional)
Digital sound recording. You will be able to record those first sounds for life, record your unborn baby's heartbeat. It not only can be recorded by the computer but also stored on a cassette or CD.
Complies with: IEC 60601-1:1988＋A1:1991＋A2:1995 Classification:
* Anti-electroshock Type: Internally powered equipment.
* Anti-electroshock Degree: Type B applied part
* Harmful Liquid Proof Degree:
* Main unit: Ordinary equipment (sealed equipment without liquid proof).
* Probe: Prevent from water splashing, degree of protection: IPX4.
*Degree of Safety in Presence of Flammable Gases: Equipment not suitable for use in
* presence of flammable gases.
* Working System: Continuous running equipment.
* EMC: Group I Class B.
* Suitable Using Range: Suitable for use after the 12th week of pregnancy.
* Size: 135mm (Length) *92mm (Width) *29 (Height) mm
* Weight: About 245g (including batteries)
* Temperature: +5℃ - +40℃
* Humidity: <=80％
* Atmospheric Pressure: 70 kPa - l06kPa Transport and Storage:
* Temperature: -10℃ - +55℃
* Humidity: <=93％
* Atmospheric Pressure: 50 kPa-l06kPa Display: 45mm * 25mm LCD display
* FHR Measuring Range: 50-240BPM (BPM: beat per minute)
* Resolution: 1BPM
* Accuracy: (+/-)2BPM
* Power consumption:<0.8W
* Auto Shut-OFF: After 1 minute no signal, power off automatically.
* Battery Type Recommended: Two pieces of 1.5 V DC battery (SIZE AA LR6).
* Nominal Frequency: 2.0MHz or 8Mhz
* Working Frequency: 2.0MHz(+/-)10% or 3Mhz
* P-: <0.5MPa
* Iob: <10 mW/cm2
* Ispta: <50mW/cm2
* Ultrasonic Output Intensity: Isata<5 mW/cm2
* Ultrasonic Output Power: P < 10 mW
* Working Mode: Continuous wave Doppler
* Effective Radiating Area of Transducer: 157mm2 (+/-)15%
⏩ 1 x Portable Pocket Fetal Doppler
⏩ 1 x Doppler Probe
⏩ 1 x Ultrasound Gel 60 g
⏩ 1 x Manual